Effective June 01, 2018, the General Administration of Customs of the People’s Republic of China (“GACC”) will amend its advance cargo information requirements for imports and exports according to GACC Announcement No. 56.
It will require additional data elements to be provided that are related to Inbound and Outbound Transportation by Air and Sea.
Some of the additional data that will be required are as follows:
- Shipper Contact Number
- Shipper Specific Contact Name
- Shipper Enterprise Registration Code or Unified Social Credit Code
- Consignee Contact Number
- Consignee Specific Contact Name
- Consignee Enterprise Registration Code or Unified Social Credit Code
- Notify Party Contact Number (if consignee is different)
- Notify Party Specific Contact Name (if consignee is different)
- Notifiy Party Registration Code or Unified Social Credit Code (if consignee is different)
- Complete and accurate brief description of goods
Manifest data must be transmitted to the GACC prior to arrival or departure within the timeframes prescribed per mode of transportation.
The notice may be found here in Chinese:
An English translation may be found here: