Qingdao, China – New Dangerous Goods Rule for Classes 1 - 7
The port of Qingdao (CNTAO) issued a new Dangerous Goods (DG) rule. All dangerous goods classes 1 to 7 will be prohibited for loading, discharge and transshipment. Please consider this new rule for your future bookings.
Cargo already being loaded will be discharged or transshipped until August 31, 2017.
All dangerous goods, except class 1 and 7, will remain permitted for transit Qingdao (CNTAO).
- East Asia (from/to Americas) - Export
- East Asia (from/to Americas) - Import
- Asia and Oceania intra-regional
- East Asia (from/to Europe) - Import
- East Asia (from/to Europe) - Export